API Documentation v1.0
Use this documentation as reference for the BizMiner API: https://api.bizminer.com.
You are required to have an API Key to use the BizMiner API. To get started, please contact us.
The following endpoints are available. All API endpoints require an API Key.
- BizMiner Industries (free access)
Industry Finanical Data
Access to BizMiner's Industry Financial 2.0 Series data.
- Industry Finanical Data Endpoint (paid access)
- Industry Finanical Reports Sales Classes (free access)
- Industry Finanical Reports Area Codes (free access)
Industry Market Data
Access to BizMiner's Industry Market Trend Series data.
- Industry Market Data (paid access)
- Industry Market Area Codes (free access)
- Industry Market Zip Codes (free access)
Company Insight Files
Access to BizMiner's Company Insight Files data.
All responses are in JSON format.
HTTP Response Codes
The following HTTP response codes are returned by the BizMiner API.
200 Success A successful response.
400 Data Not Available No data available, check parameters.
401 Unauthorized Unauthorized access, incorrect API key or hash.
500 Server Error Unexpected server error.
Error Response Data Structure
The following is the data structure of 4xx responses.
-status (HTTP code) -error (error title) -message (error message) -responseID (unique code from the server for debugging)